Three-day Introduction to Coaching with Neuro-Semantics® (NS)
Learn the extraordinary NS Meta-States® Coaching Model that is frequently described as ‘magical’. Experience the joy and excitement of unlocking the natural genius in yourself and others, and find the skills, confidence and drive to create your successful coaching business. This program can be taken as stand alone training or as module 2 of the Meta-Coach Training System™.
Coaching Genius gives new and experienced coaches the power to:
- » Use the 26 questions from the revolutionary Meta-States model for effortlessly navigating reflexivity and increasing emotional intelligence (EQ).
- » Essential language skills for Developmental Coaching (coaching beliefs, values, and identity).
- » Enrich your and your client's experience of life - find more passion and satisfaction in relationships, wealth, career, and health.
- » Eliminate attitudes and blockages that have limited you and your clients in the past - low self-esteem, lack of control, inability to act on your ideas.
- » Sharpen your focus so that you unleash your potentials and experience life at optimum level.
- » Become certified to use more than 200 cutting-edge coaching patterns.
- » Think like an entrepreneur, and blow out excuses for not achieving business success lack of confidence, financial insecurity, fear of failure, not knowing what to do.
- » Achieve extraordinary results by thinking and working systemically with the whole mind-body-emotion system.
Who must attend this program?
- » Coaches wanting to lead in the field of Developmental Coaching.
- » Individuals wanting to increase their Emotional Intelligence (EQ) & Spiritual Intelligence (SQ).
- » Managers and leaders wanting to increase their employees EQ & SQ.
- » Individuals wanting to break through limitations and blocks that prevent sustained success.
- » Experienced & New Coaches wanting to gain an introduction to Coaching with NS.
- » New Coaches wanting to take the Fast Track to becoming an Associate Certified Meta-Coach.
- » NLP Practitioners wanting an introduction to Neuro-Semantics and Coaching.
- » Parents and Teachers seeking strategies for dealing with ADD and ADHD.
- » Couples wanting to create more passion and intimacy in their relationship.
- » Psychologists, counselors and therapists wanting an introduction to Coaching and Neuro-Semantics®.
In the words of Coaching Genius Graduates.
On the path to becoming a coach, it is a great course. Clearly of the highest level in the market. The credibility, validity of the material is really impressive. For anyone with high expectations of themselves and others as coaches/trainers your expectations will be met.”
Jane Callinan, Corporate Trainer & Coach
There are many programs out there claiming to work miracles, and having tested quite a number, I can honestly say that this course delivers powerful techniques to provide permanent changes within an ethical and respectful framework.”
Wendy Freeman, ACMC - Coach & Psychologist
I encourage anyone looking at improving their skills of how to achieve a higher level of performance in business and life. This training has given me both, it is invaluable.”
Martin Urban, ACMC - Executive & Personal Coach
Mind the Gap! Have you ever wondered WHY? Why you continually do some of the pointless, unhelpful things you do, or, perhaps more importantly, why you don't make your own dreams come true? I used to until I did Coaching Genius and learned where the gap was and how to step past it. I now use the patterns I learned to coach my clients to their gaps, with extraordinary results.”
Paige Human, ACMC - Health Coach
Coaching Genius - Notes on prior learning
At a minimum Coaching Essentials is encouraged to get the most out of Coaching Genius, however, is not required. If you already have Meta-States, Accessing Personal Genius (APG), or Meta-Master NLP/NS Certification from a recognized Institute, you can skip this Module and go straight to Module 3 - Associate or Internal Certified Meta-Coach.
Coaching Genius suggested reading includes:
- Secrets of Personal Mastery, L Michael Hall